Terms and Conditions
The AestheticDoctorClinic commit to the protection of all personal information given to us by clients and customers. This is done in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. We will only use your information within the permissions you give us and the boundaries set out in our policy. We will never use your information for any other purposes, or share it with any third parties.
We endeavour to ensure that all data is:
– Lawfully processed, in accordance with the subject’s rights
– Securely held
– Accurate at all times
– Relevant and comprehensive without being excessive
– Processed for limited purposes
– Not kept longer than necessary
– Not transferred to non-EEA countries without sufficient protection
What kind of data do we collect?*
We only collect data that is relevant to the service that the AestheticDoctorClinic will provide. This may include some or all of the following details: your name, address, email address, telephone number, and some medical information. We will also require payment details if you are booking a treatment online. All of this data is collected through the AestheticDoctorClinic Website, and is disclosed only at your discretion.
*How do we use this data?*
Any personal information that you provide will only be kept for as long as necessary. The data will then be archived or destroyed, unless we need to retain it for legal, accounting, regulatory, or auditory requirements or to protect the company’s interests.
We will never sell, trade, or loan your personal information to another party. If we are ever required to do so, we will always obtain your permission in writing before proceeding.
You have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. We charge an administration fee of £20 for this service, which will also allow you to correct any inaccuracies present in said information.
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
consultation and assessment
provision of information and advice
safe treatment with evidence based products
follow up and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
When diaries are particularly busy, we may take a nominal deposit, of £50, refundable on attendance, to mitigate missed appointments.
The AestheticDoctorClinic operates a 3 working day cancellation policy. If you do not attend a booked appointment, and fail to advise us in advance, a £50 non-refundable booking fee will be charged to make another appointment. If we hold a deposit on account this will be forfeited.
Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18. Please do not bring children to the clinic unless they are old enough to be left unsupervised. Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms.
Consultations with the doctor will be subject to a £50 fee, payable on booking.
Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
A discretionary deposit will be taken for some treatments and in some circumstances
By using the AestheticDoctorClinic website, you agree to the following terms and conditions of use:
– You use this website at your own risk. AestheticDoctorClinic will not be held responsible for any issues that arise, directly or indirectly, from the use of our website.
– No information contained within the AestheticDoctorClinic website shall constitute a contract with any user. All information is for reference only, and may be changed at any time without notice.
– AestheticDoctorClinic shall not be liable for any losses or damages arising from the use of information on this website. Use at your own risk.
– We may link to other websites that we deem useful or relevant. We are not responsible for the content of these third party websites, and shall not be held liable for any issues that occur on linked sites.
– We do not take any responsibility for data loss or damage to software or computer systems as a result of downloading material from the AestheticDoctorClinic website. This term applies even if we have been advised that such damage may occur.
These terms apply regardless of device used to access the AestheticDoctorClinic website. AestheticDoctorClinic reserve the right to alter these terms at any time, without warning, as we see fit.
*What are browser cookies?*
They are very small text files that are created by a website through a browser on your computer. They are used to help you navigate a website, identify preferences and perform specific functions, for example, you input a room’s dimensions into a text box on a website and the website then automatically calculates the materials required for each product page that
you visit on that website.